2020 RATES SCHEDULE
Rates quoted do not include airfare or vehicle rental. Due to fluctuation in fuel prices, fuel surcharges may apply to rates below. Please remember, it’s called fishing, not catching… no guarantee. 8 hour minimum-guided fishing possibilities to catch in our sea: coho, pink, king salmon, halibut, red snapper, cod, and multi other species of rock fish.
Lodging, Meals & Charter Package Rates
All-inclusive packages; guided fishing charter daily, your fish filleted and packaged, all meals and ocean front lodging included!
- 8-hour minimum will include possibilities for coho, kings, halibut, and many others depending on request of fishermen
- 5 day fishing 6 nights lodging – $3000 per person (minimum 4 people)
- 4 day fishing 5 nights lodging – $2700 per person (minimum 4 people)
- 3 day fishing 4 nights lodging – $2300 per person (minimum 4 people)
We have family specials, if you’re bringing kiddos, just call! For out of season rates, please call us, too.
Out of Season times: March, April, January, and February
Rent your very own water front lodge…call for weekly rates & pricing. Price will depend on group size, we have packages available for meetings/business retreats, and we are an excellent place for your family reunion… meals and lodging provided!!
Wetherbee’s Lodge will be sure to take care of you!
Larger Group Rates
- Larger Groups of 7-13 people. These include some non-guided lake and stream fishing. Please contact management for rate adjustments through our online form, or 1-907-329-2266.
Guided USCG Licensed Charter Only
- Full Day (8-hour minimum): $300.00 per person (minimum 4 people)
- Less than four people may charter the entire boat for $1150 per day. Including fish cut and commercially vacuum sealed.
In Season Daily Rates
- Lodging & Meals: $225.00 per person
- Daily Charters: $275.00 per person
- (Children 13 and under are 1/2 price for lodging and meals.)
Rentals available at Lodge
- Skiff’s are $125.00 a day or $350 for 3 days
- 40 horse 16 ft skiff
- 25 horse 16 ft skiff
- Kayak’s are $50 a day or
- (4) kayaks for $160 a day
- Includes life jackets paddles all necessary items
Off Season Lodge Rental
- Lodging and meals are available year round, please contact us via E-mail with your request.
- Earlier reservations have a better choice of dates.
- Reservations are confirmed with a 30% deposit, payable by cash, personal check or money order only.
- Reservations are only tentative until a deposit is received.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refund with a 90 day notice before your arrival date.