Let us know what you want in your Alaska Vacation Package!
- All inclusive Lodging and fishing; 3 day, 4 day or 5 day + 6 nights that include meals, lodging, all your fish to be cleaned, vacuum sealed and boxed. See our Rates Page for prices along with daily rates. Daily rates work out well for our large groups who charter and self guide. Self guided black tail Sitka deer hunters, or black beer hunters utilize our daily rates too. Also great for families who want to get 4 days of fishing, and explore Prince of Wales majestic rain forest island on their days off the boat.
- Plan a full day guided wildlife viewing; killer whales, humpback whales, seals, sea lions, porpoises, bald eagles, bear, deer, and much more.
- Rentals available; Canoe, Kayaks, or 16ft Lund skiff 25 horse Yamaha engine, or 16ft Harbor Craft 40 horse Yamaha engine
Launching right in front of the lodge for adventures around Coffman Island that has a newly built church camp with a great beach for finding treasures, or your picnic lunch. Paddle through shallow waters into Clam Pass with several little islands to beach comb on. Have your camera with you to take pictures of all the curious animals on your journey.
- Take advantage of our Luck Lake boat rental. Luck Lake provides excellent trout fishing, and peaceful surrounding for your fishing trip or paddle adventures. Summer months provide wonderful swimming.
- Challenge yourself on Honker Divide with a fun canoe trip, and expect to pick up and pack out all items… so pack light.
- Hike down the boardwalk at Hatchery Creek Falls, enjoy a scenic view of gorgeous old growth timber, wild Alaskan huckle berries, and blueberry bushes.
Other close adventures:
- Put in a kayak or canoe at Sweet Water Lake. Goes through some extreme areas, so be sure to know your tide information for the local area before paddling into Barnes Lake and out into Lake Bay that connects with ocean water that brings you back into Coffman Cove.
- Forest service cabins on Sweet Water Lake and in Barnes Lake to view in a day trip, or plan an overnight camping trip by booking on recreation.gov for a forest service cabin to allow a camping trip during your paddle!
*Tips appreciated for Cook & Fish cleaner*
Please click to enlarge any photo below.